TOI Happy Times Answers Today
TOI Happy Times Answers Today – Get EyeMyEye ₹1000 Voucher Daily | Free Sunglasses
TOI Happy Times Answers , TOI Happy Times Today’s Answers, Times Of India Daily Quiz Answers , Times Of India Happy Times Quiz Answers – Hi Guys, Hope You are Enjoying Our Free Recharge Tricks & Free PayTM Cash Tricks. Here is One More Method To Loot Freebies.
Times Of India is Back With Happy Times Contest. Last Time We Have Looted The Unlimited Zomato Codes From Happy Times Offers. This Time TOI is Giving Free ₹1000 Or ₹1500 EyeMyEye Voucher Which is 100% Usable On EyeMyEye.
Happy Times Contest – Times Of India is Running Daily Quiz Contest Like Amazon Quiz & OYO Q Quiz. You Need To Send Your Correct Answer Via SMS & You Will Receive Free EyeMyEye Voucher. You Can Also Play Amazon & OYO Quizzes With Our Daily Updated Amazon Quiz Answers & OYO Q Quiz Answers.
Times Of India TOI Happy Times Contest – How To Participate ?
We Will Share Free EyeMyEye ₹1000 Vouchers In Our Telegram Channel
1. First Of All Just Open Your SMS Box
2. Now Send Text Message Like Below Format :
Like :- <Your City> A1 <Answer> A2 <Answer> & Send it To 8745966661
For example – if you live in Delhi and the two questions in today’s TOI are: Question 1: In which State did the election commission close campaigning ahead of time? (Answer 1 – West Bengal) Question 2: Which actor interviewed the prime minister recently? (Answer 2 – Akshay Kumar)
Your answer should be in this format – Delhi A1 West Bengal A2 Akshay Kumar
Today’s Answer Should Be Send Like :- Date – 17th September 2021 [English News Paper]
AHMEDABAD A1 USA A2 Jammu & Kashmir
Send it To 8745966661
3. After Sending SMS in Above Format , You Will Receive Confirmation SMS. If You Are Lucky Enough Then You Will Get Coupon @ 11 AM Daily
4. Send SMS Between 7 AM to 11 AM Only
5. We Will Update Daily Question & Answers
How To Redeem Voucher ?
- Post receiving the voucher, log on to EyeMyEye platform [Website or Msite] & sign in or sign up.
- Select your eyewear and/or lenses & proceed to the checkout page.
- Apply voucher code received in the “Apply Coupon Code” section on the checkout page.
- Proceed with balance payment via available payment modes.
More Details Of This Contest :-
1. Don’t miss Happy Times on the front page of Times of India every morning.
2. Every correct answer, sent between 7:00 AM and 11:00 AM, gets you one point.
3. You become eligible for the weekly draw once you have participated 4 or more times and earnt 6 points in that week.
4. Every Sunday, 150 lucky winners win a EyeMyEye no minimum spend voucher worth Rs. 1500 .
5. Don’t forget to register – This is mandatory for weekly draws. It gives you bonus points as well!
6. Weekly draw to be held on Sunday, after 11 AM.
- 5500 winners get EyeMyEye no minimum spend vouchers worth Rs. 1000.
For every correct answer, a user gets 1 point. This contest is right now applicable in the Delhi NCR, Mumbai, Bangalore and Pune editions of the Times of India and Delhi/NCR region of Navbharat Times. 7000 winners (5500 – TOI and 1500 – NBT) from the above editions would be chosen from among those who provide both correct answers and these winners get EyeMyEye no minimum spend voucher worth Rs. 1000.
Users who participate 4 or more times a week and get a minimum of 6 points stand a chance to win Rs. 1500 (min. order value) EyeMyEye Vouchers.
For each correct answer that the participant provides, he/she would earn a point. This account of points would be maintained against the phone number of the participant. At the end of the week, all the participants who are above or equal to 6 points and have participated for 4 or more times in that week would be eligible to participate in a weekly prize contest. 200 weekly winners (150 – TOI and 50 – NBT) will get EyeMyEye no minimum spend voucher worth Rs. 1500.
Terms & Conditions Of This Offer :
- The Contest shall be known as ‘Happy Times’ contest.
- The Contest is organized managed and conducted by BCCL under the following publications, viz, Times of India, Ei Samay, Navbharat Times and Maharashtra Times.
- This Contest is subject to BCCL’s policies and other conditions.
- This Contest is open to readers of 4 editions of the Times of India (Delhi NCR, Mumbai, Pune, Bengaluru) and 5 editions of Navbharat Times (Delhi, Gurgaon, Noida, Faridabad, Ghaziabad).
- All of the aforesaid publications will have 2 questions. Participant needs to SMS the answer as <Your City Name> A1 <answer1> A2 <answer2> to 8745966661 for Times of India, 8745966662 for Navbharat Times.
- The mobile number of the participant would act as the primary identifier for the participant and the account of points would be mapped against the same.
- The participant can provide the answers only in a single attempt. Multiple attempts will not be considered. For Navbharat Times, the participant can provide answers in Hindi, apart from English.
- After sharing the answer, participants will receive an automated SMS acknowledging the receipt of their response.
- The daily contest would be open for a 4-hour window (7 AM to 11 AM) during which the participants must submit their responses.
- For every correct answer, the participant would win 1 point which would be keep accumulating over a weekly counter against the mobile number. The weekly counter would be reset to zero at the end of each week.