Jio ‘My Voucher’ Feature
Jio ‘My Voucher’- How To Buy, Recharge, Transfer Recharge Vouchers
Now, Reliance Jio Has Comes Up With Another Great Feature That is “My Voucher” Feature In It MyJio App
Jio’s ‘My Voucher’ Feature is First In its Type. And First In Indian Telecom Operators. In This “My Voucher” Feature You Can Buy Recharge Vouchers Any Time , You Can Use That Any Time & Even You Can Gift That Voucher AnyTime To Your Beloved Friends.
So Read Full Details About This Exclusive And New Innovative Feature Of Jio – My Voucher
Also Read :
How To Setup MyJio AutoPay & Get 12qty ₹50 Vouchers
Jio is Giving Away Free ₹50 Vouchers In 12qty If You Setup The Autopay Option In MyJio App. With Autopay Option You Can Do Recharge Automatically Every month as Your Money Will Be Deducted Automatically From Your Selected Payment Option. Now With ₹50 Voucher You Will get The Discount Of ₹50 On Every ₹309+ Recharge With Autopay.
Steps To Setup Autopay In MyJio App :-
- First Of All Just Open The MyJio App
- Now From Header Section > Select The > Mobile Option (Situated Beside Home Button)
- Now Click On “Setup JioAutoPay”
- Select Your Preferred Mode Of Payment & Done !!
- Wait For Successful Activation Message
- You Will Receive The 12 MyJio Vouchers Of ₹50 Or More
- This Vouchers Will Be automatically redeemed, one at a time, against auto recharges of ₹309 & above plans from 10th Jan 2021 onwards
P.S – Do Not Cancel The Auto pay Option Otherwise You Will Lost This ₹50 Vouchers Too.
Reliance Jio’s My Voucher Feature :
Did you know that, with other operators, doing a recharge while you have an active plan can result in your current plan to expire prematurely.
And waiting to recharge till your current plan is fully utilized may leave you with no balance and no service.
Introducing a revolutionary concept from Jio – My Vouchers.
A way to conveniently buy and store your Jio Voucher(s) ahead of time, in digital form.
Your vouchers are always available at your fingertips, for you to use at a time of your choosing.
You can even transfer these digital vouchers to your friends and family for them to use. In short, the power is in your hands. You decide when to buy, when to use and who should use.
How To Buy This Jio My Voucher Feature
- First of All Just Install Or Update The MyJio App From Playstore
2. Now Open The Menu From Top Left Corner
3. You Can See There “My Voucher” Option – Just Click On It
4. Now You Can See Many Options There Like – View Voucher , Buy Voucher , Transfer Voucher , Recharge From Voucher , And History Of Purchase Etc.
5. At The Present There Are Two Recharge Vouchers Available To Buy – Rs.309 & Rs.509
6. In Both Vouchers You Will Get Jio’s Dhan Dhana Dhan Offer – That Is Free Daily 4G Internet For 85 Days
7. Click On Buy Voucher Option & You Can Buy Any Of Your Choice Voucher From It
View Voucher :
You Can See Your Purchased Jio’s Voucher Code Through This View Voucher Feature – Code is Usable For Your Next Recharge
Transfer Voucher :
If You Have Purchased The jio’s My Voucher And if It is No Need for You Then You Can Transfer Your Purchased Voucher To Your friend
Just Enter Your Friends Details Of Jio And Your Recharge Voucher Will Be Transferred To Your friend
Recharge Through Voucher :
You Can Use Your Purchased My Voucher To Recharge For Your Next Recharge – Just Use The Code During Recharge & Done !!
Very Easy Is That !!
Final Thought :
Though There Are Lots Of Recharge Websites Like Mobikwik , Paytm , PhonePe etc Providing Hugh Discount Of Jio’s Recharges But This Is Something New From Indian Operator
I Personally Liked The Feature “Transfer The Voucher” As it Is Very Useful And Handy During Our Relatives Recharge.